- Prep: 2 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 2-4 people
A tangy side dish of green beans livened with Dijon and lemon will add that needed flavor to chicken, poultry or any meat.
- 1, 12 ounce package trimmed fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook green beans according to package directions.
- While beans are cooking combine all other ingredients. Add beans to butter mixture, combine well,and serve.