- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Campari gives this cocktail its herbal taste and vibrant color, while the gin and grapefruit juice provide an enjoyable citrusy and smooth flavor.
- 1 barspoon Campari
- 2-1/2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounces grapefruit juice
- lime wedge to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wedge and then serve immediately.