- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Diane's Fruit Salad comes together with a light vanilla sauce.
- 1 large can peaches
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small jar cherries, drained
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Mix reserved peach juice with pudding mix in a bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice. Pour reserved pineapple juice over sliced bananas; stir to coat. Add fruits to pudding mixture; mix well. Refrigerate until well chilled.