- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2
Diane Sauce for Steak will bring back elegance and glamour to a real meat and potatoes meal. Grill or broil tender steaks and indulge with a generous dab of this classic sauce.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared dijon style mustard
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Melt butter and add the rest of the ingredients except for the heavy cream.
- Blend with a whisk for 10 minutes. Before serving reheat slowly and add the heavy cream. Serve hot.