- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail may appear light and delicate but it actually provides an unexpected kick due to the addition of hot sauce.
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1-1/2 parts white tequila
- 1 part St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 3/4 part lime juice
- Chili salt to garnish rim
- Slice of lime to garnish
- Place some chili salt on a piece of wax paper or a small plate.
- Lightly wet the rim of the glass with some lime juice and then dip the rim into the chili salt to coat.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with a slice of lime and serve immediately.