- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A regular steak gets added flavor when topped with this sweet and spicy sauce. Also great for burgers and grilled pork chops.
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound boneless beef tenderloin or sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- Prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Place the ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, and pepper into a bowl and mix thoroughly until blended.
- Place the meat on the grill and cook for 6 minutes before brushing with the sauce. Flip the steak, coat with any remaining sauce and grill for an additional 7 minutes for medium-rare doneness. Serve immediately.