- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
Deviled Shrimp Dip is layered with cocktail sauce and shrimp.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 bottle cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 cup cooked, cleaned shrimp
- Mix cream cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt. Spread in bottom of casserole.
- Mix cocktail sauce and horseradish together. Spread over cream cheese layer. Arrange shrimp on top. Chill until firm. Serve with crackers.