- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 18 (1/4-cup) servings
Why purchase the store bought variety when you can make your own delicious homemade version.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound (4-1/2 cups) pecan halves, walnut halves, whole almonds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, ground red pepper and cumin in medium bowl and whisk to mix.
- Put the nuts in the bowl and toss until coated with the butter mixture.
- Spread the nuts out onto a baking sheet and place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove the nuts, allow to cool and serve.