- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: Makes 24 deviled eggs
This easy and delicious recipe for deviled eggs—Mexican style—will delight your potluck, brunch, or picnic guests.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 to 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons of chopped red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped green bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons of minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced jalapeño pepper
- A dash of chili powder and hot sauce
- A dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Add the egg yolks to small mixing bowl and mash in the remaining ingredients; spoon an equal amount of mixture into each egg white half.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, garnish with diced red pepper.