- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 1 Serving
Turn hard-boiled eggs into your summer picnic favorite in minutes!
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaping teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Sprinkle of paprika
- To hard boil your eggs, put them in a pot of cold water and bring to just below a rolling boil. Cover the pot and set the timer for 13 minutes. When they're done boiling, dunk them into some ice water and allow them to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise with a sharp serrated knife.
- Squeeze the eggs until the yolks pop right out.
- Mash the yolks with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar.
- Put the mash back into the whites.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika for the final touch.