- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
- 12 Eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 tsp tabasco
- 1/2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika (or to taste)
- Cut each boiled egg into two parts lengthwise.
- Take a bowl and place yellow egg yolks in it after removing them from eggs.
- Mash the egg yolks completely.
- Add onion, tabasco, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in it. Mix well to make filling mixture.
- Fill the egg whites with this filling mixture and sprinkle paprika over it.
- Place them on a serving plate.