- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 8 Appetizer Servings
Delicious Italian-inspired appetizers made with deviled eggs and topped with fresh herbs.
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Place the chives and the dill in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Peel the eggs and then roll in the chive mixture to coat, then using a sharp knife, cut into slices.
- Add the mayonnaise and the mustard to the chive mixture and stir until blended.
- Cut each toast slice diagonally and remove the crust.
- Spread each toast wedge with the mustard mixture and then top with 1 or 2 egg slices, a sprinkle of salt and pepper and paprika.
- Sprinkle the bruschetta with capers and serve.