- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12
A really eye pleasing appetizer to serve to your guest.
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 12 crab shells
- Break crabmeat into pieces.
- Remove any remaining shell or cartilage.
- Peel and chop hard cooked eggs.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into crab shells.
- Place shells on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.