- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cover all your food groups with this sneaky vegetable hiding casserole.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli or other vegetable, cooked
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cubed American cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 cup crushed whole-wheat crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together everything but the cracker and pour into a casserole dish. Top with the crackers and bake for 30 minutes.