- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 16 servings
Coconut and lime creamy angel food cake.
- 1 round (10-inch) angel food cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 (!2 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Slice the angel food cake into 3 even layers.
- Mix together the milk, lime juice and lime peel. Beat together until smooth and thick. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Stack the cake layers, spreading the lime mixture between each. Frost the top and sides of the cake with the remaining mixture. Sprinkle with the coconut.