- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Desert Pear Syrup is the key ingredient behind this rum-based Mojito with its fresh and fruity taste.
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce Desert Pear Monin Syrup
- 4 lime wedges
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 splash lemon lime soda
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place the mint and lime into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Pour the rum and syrup into the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into an ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the soda and then garnish with the lime wheel; serve immediately.