- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 hr
- Total: 25 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Deluxe Tuna Casserole gets its name because of the topping---Tater Tots! What better way to have a delicious classic made deluxe by adding a family favorite all toasty and brown.
- 1 can tuna, water packed and drained
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 1/2 package Tater Tots, thawed
- In a bowl, mix soup, milk, ranch dressing together.
- Add macaroni, tuna and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well. Put in a greased casserole.
- Scatter, in one layer, the Tater Tots. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the casserole is bubbly.
- Place casserole under the broiler for 5 minutes until the Tater Tots are golden brown.