- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-10
Deluxe Seafood Spread is served hot and will be difficult to resist. Serve with hearty whole grain crackers and pita chips.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup green pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of garlic powder
- 1, 6 ounce can snow crab meat, drained, shell and cartilage removed
- 1, 4 1/2 ounce can small shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 1, 6 1/2 ounce can minced clams, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and garlic powder.
- Stir in crab, shrimp and clams. Turn mixture into a 1 quart casserole or oven proof dish. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.