- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 12
Versatile Deluxe Hash Browns are great for breakfast or as a side dish.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen cubed hash browns
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 (12 ounce) carton sour cream
- salt and pepper
- parsley flakes
- Combine all ingredients together except paprika and parsley flakes. Place mixture in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch glass baking pan. Sprinkle with parsley flakes and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 30 minutes.