- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy, chicken and bean topped nacho dinner.
- 1 (14 ounce) package tortilla chips, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Velveeta cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced jalapenos, divided
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexicorn with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can jalapeno pinto beans, drained
- 2 cups skinned, chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange 3/4 of the chips in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle half of the Velveeta cheese and half of the jalapenos over top. Bake only until the cheese has melted.
- Mix together the corn, beans and chicken in a saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat until hot through. Spoon over the nachos and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and green onions over the top. Garnish with the remaining ingredients and serve right away.