- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10
Cream Cheese Bars are easy to make with all the flavors of cheesecake.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick margarine or butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- Topping: 1 box confectioner's sugar
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- Mix together first 3 ingredients by hand. Batter will be stiff. Spread in greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese; place on top of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.