- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4
Deluxe Crabmeat Casserole is sure to satisfy any seafood lover and is a convenient make ahead dish that can be frozen.
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1, 8 ounce can mushrooms
- 2, 7 ounce cans shrimp (or equal amount frozen)
- 2, 7 ounce cans crabmeat (or equal amount frozen)
- 1 package brocolli, thawed
- 1 package cauliflower, thawed
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter, cut in pieces
- Mix all but the vegetables and chips together, then add vegetables last.
- Pour into a casserole dish and cover with crushed potato chips. Dot with butter and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.