- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12
Deluxe Chocolate Pudding is an extravagant dessert that will tempt all chocolate lovers.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping (1 cup for filling and 1 cup for topping)
- 1 large box dark chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- nuts for garnishing, if desired
- Work flour and margarine together like pie dough; then add nuts. Spread into a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar, fold in whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Prepare pudding as directed on package using the 3 cups of milk. Cool and pour over ingredients in pan. Spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.