- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Deluxe Broccoli Casserole gets its name because it is full of rich and tasty ingredients plus it's topped with cheese cracker crumbs.
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1, 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- cheese cracker crumbs
- Cook broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain. Combine soup, mayonaise, sour cream, onion, cheese and eggs. Add broccoli. Put in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with crumbs. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.