- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4
Deluxe Brisket of Beef is marinated overnight and slow roasted for a special meal.
- 1, 5-6 pound brisket
- Marinade: 1 can condensed onion soup
- 1, 8 ounce can Hunt's tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade brisket overnight.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 4 hours. Cool brisket in broth. Then refrigerate until cold. Slice.
- Put broth in refrigerator until cold. Skim fat. When ready to serve pour broth over slice meat and reheat.