- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This intense cocktail is a direct spinoff of the classic Delmarva but with a blend of crème de cacao instead of crème de menthe.
- 2 ounces rye
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 fresh mint leaf for garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously to combine for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the mint leaf; serve immediately.