- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Ring in the New Year with a trendy new drink. This recipe for a delightfully chocolate and peppermint cocktail will get your New Year's party off to a sippingly good start.
- 1-ounce chocolate syrup
- 1-ounce Three Olives Chocolate Vodka
- 1/2-ounce peppermint schnapps
- 3-ounces vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Small candy cane (a creative use for leftover candy canes)
- Swirl chocolate syrup in a hurricane glass. Blend vodka, schnapps, and ice cream in a blender and pour into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with the candy cane.