- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Easy to make turkey, sweet potato and cranberry casserole.
- 2-3 pound boneless turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup sweetened whole cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set the turkey in a roasting pan and rub with butter.
- Pour the sweet potatoes and cranberries around. Add the orange juice over the turkey and sprinkle with salt. Top with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, remove the foil cover and baste with the juice. Continue cooking until the turkey is tender, about 30 minutes.