- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Don’t reserve you Cachaça just for cocktails made with lime. Other fresh fruits, including strawberries, create an equally delicious and flavorful result.
- 2 ounces Cachaça
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 4 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1-1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Place the simple syrup and strawberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with cracked ice and then add the Cachaça and the cranberry juice.
- Shake the mixture to combine and then pour into a rocks glass; serve immediately.