- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A perfectly flavored ground beef and mushroom meatloaf dinner.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the beef, breadcrumbs, half of the soup and eggs in a bowl. Shape into an 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Combine the butter, remaining soup and 1/4 cup of water in a saucepan and cook until heated through. Serve the meatloaf with the sauce poured over.