- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6-8
Delicious Jello Salad has the great combination of berries and cream.
- 1 large package strawberry or raspberry jello
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Mix jello with 2 cups boiling water. Let cool. Mash cream cheese and add to the jello along with pineapple and walnuts. Chill until almost firm. Mix in Cool Whip. Chill until firm.