- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooked delicious chuck roast.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2-3 pounds chuck roast
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Salt the roast and then dredge in the flour. Brown the roast in the oil and butter in a skillet. Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- Combine the soup and milk in a separate bowl, pour over the roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.