- Prep: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 5 Dozen
Although easy to make, these tasty truffles do not lack in taste. For a more creative looking truffle, roll in nuts, sprinkles or coconut.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Once chilled, shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in cocoa powder.