- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 5 dozen cookies
These all-time favorite cookies will be quite popular amongst your friends and family. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat together sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg whites; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.