- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
These candied pecans make a delicious snack when you are looking for something sweet. You can also scatter a handful over your favorite salad or rice pilaf.
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pecans in a medium-sized bowl and cover with water. Drain the pecans and place back into the bowl. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar, cayenne and 1-1/2 teaspoons of sea salt and toss well to coat.
- Transfer the coated pecans to the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven for 12 minutes. Remove and allow to cool before serving.