- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 3 dozen
Double chocolate, chocoalte chip cookies.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sufar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease cookie sheets.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- Microwave 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on high for 1 minute, stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds, stirring after each, until melted. Cool.
- Cream the butter and sugars together. Mix in the melted chocolate, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture, just enough to blend, and then add in the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to drop 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the shine is gone. Cool for 2 minutes then move to wire racks.