- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 5 dozen
These insanely easy to make rich and creamy little bites of heaven will melt right in your mouth.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- With a handheld mixer, slowly beat in confectioners’ sugar until well blended.
- Mix in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Chill mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1 inch balls by taking one tablespoon of mixture at a time and rolling between palms.
- For added flavors, roll truffles in ground walnuts, shredded coconut, cocoa, or sprinkles.