- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 10
Decadence Bars are rich and chocolatey.
- 25 Oreo cookies, crushed and divided
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup minature marshmallows
- 2 squares white baking chocolate, chopped
- Sprinkle 2 cups of the crumbs onto the bottom of well greased 8 inch square baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with peanuts, marshmallows, chopped white chocolate and remaining crumbs. Continue baking for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows just begin to brown. Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 24 bars. Store at room temperature in a airtight container.