- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
I'm very proud of this soup recipe. I came up with it on my own. From Debbie's Kitchen brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Broccoli and Cheese Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken and Herb Soup
- 4 cans milk
- 5 cups diced potatoes, cooked until tender
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fine and sauteed in 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 stick margarine
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Stir occasionally.
- Cook 4 hours on low.
- Serve piping hot.
- Garnish with bacon bits.