- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Makes 16 squares
These moist bars make a delicious snack! If serving for dessert, cut larger squares and top with vanilla ice cream.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups pitted dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Beat eggs and sugar until mixture becomes thick.
- Combine biscuit mix and salt and add egg to mixture.
- Add dates and nuts; blend well.
- Pour into a prepared 9x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.