- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2-1/2 pounds of steak
The dark lager beer adds wonderful richness and new depths of flavor to your meat with this simple marinade.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dark lager beer
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk well to combine. Pour the marinade into a large Ziploc bag and then add the steak. Seal the bag after removing the air and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally. Discard the marinade after use.