- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
This dark chocolate mint raspberry pudding recipe makes a cool and refreshing summer dessert.
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 8 3 Musketeers Dark Chocolate Mint bars (16 total pieces), frozen
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk pudding mix with milk and chill until set, about 10 minutes. Gently fold in raspberries and return to the refrigerator.
- In a food processor, pulverize the frozen candy bars. Line eight small dessert ramekins with the crushed bars, saving a few teaspoons
- Spoon the pudding into the dishes and top with the remaining crushed candy bars before serving.