- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
The addition of rich, dark chocolate adds sweet and intense flavor to this warm hot cocoa.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, grated
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Place the milk in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the grated chocolate, honey, sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Heat the mixture until the chocolate melts, and then remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and pour the cocoa into mugs and serve.