- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooker bean packed, Italian sausage soup dinner.
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans with liquid
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Brown the sausage and onion together in a skillet. Drain.
- Add all the ingredients to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 5-7 hours on low.