- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail gets its name from its ‘dark and stormy’ presentation made from mixing dark and golden rum, ginger beer and lime juice.
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce golden rum
- 6 ounces ginger beer
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 1 lime wheel to garnish
- Fill a highball cocktail glass with ice cubes and then pour in the lime juice and the rum.
- Top the drink with some ginger beer and gently stir to combine.
- Add in a layer of dark rum by pouring it over the back side of a wide spoon and into the glass.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and serve immediately.