- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3 cups
Sour cream is replaced by raw cashews to give this dairy-free Ranch dressing its smooth and creamy consistency.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Put the cashews, water and garlic into a food processor or a blender, and process the mixture until smooth and creamy. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey and a few pinches of salt and pepper, and continue to blend the mixture until combined. Serve immediately.