- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Tangy and cool Daiquiri Pie is a nonalcoholic frozen delight.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, to taste
- 1, 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 2 packages Holland House Powdered Daiquri Drink Mix
- Cream the cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Add drink mix and sugar and beat until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip and blend until smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and freeze at least 2 hours.