- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Enjoy the mild flavor of Daikon radishes tossed with the earthy taste of mushrooms and the freshness of green onions in this refreshing salad.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sea salt
- 2 cups daikon radishes, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the vinegar, olive oil soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and a few pinches of salt into a large bowl and whisk vigorously to blend.
- Add the daikon, mushrooms and green onions to the bowl and toss the mixture well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours prior to serving the salad garnished with the sesame seeds.