- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
Dad's tomato salad is a family favorite. Put the bowl on the table, stand back, and watch the contents disappear.
- 4 ripe, red tomatoes, sliced into chunks, but not drained
- 2 large cucumbers (pared if you prefer), sliced into chunks
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Chill for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.