- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6
A fusion dish with bite - warm curry spice infuses garlicky ground turkey and cabbage nestled in a gourmet tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) bag shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 large flavored tortillas
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and onion and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until turkey is just browned.
- Add garlic, curry, oregano and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and cook 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, wrapping into burritos and serve.